Job Title: Community Managers
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Language: Fluent German
Do you have a passion for games? Experience in Community Management? Gala Networks Europe is a leading Free to Play online games publisher. Our European headquarters is based in Dublin, Ireland and within our fast-paced and dynamic workplace you will be both challenged and rewarded. We look for talented team players with diverse backgrounds and a drive for success!
As a Community Manager within Gala Networks Europe you will be required to plan, coordinate and supervise the communication with our customers via different channels to ensure a healthy relationship between publisher and player. If you are seeking a challenge and an opportunity to grow within one of the fastest growing Free to Play game publishers, do not miss this opportunity to apply.
Your main job duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Coordinate language specific community management plan with lead community manager
• Locate and contact target audience according to lead community manager guidelines
• Manage and coordinate an official fan-site program
• Organize, communicate and supervise execution of events for the community
• Ensure regular and high quality communication via social media and blogging sites
• Attend trade shows and life events
• Act as product spokesperson during interviews and media relations
• Leverage social media activity to increase word of mouth and SEO acquisition
• Delivering regular reports on community feedback and suggestions
• Fluent in German with excellent communication skills
• At least one year experience in Community Management or similar
• Knowledge of social media sites and viral marketing
• A passion for games and in particular MMORPGs
• Team-oriented work attitude with an ability to work independently
• Strong self-motivation and high level of commitment
• Good organizational and time management skills
• General familiarity with internet based applications and text processing
• Fluency in additional European languages or Simplified Chinese will be a big plus
This is a full-time position and we offer a highly competitive compensation, including an excellent bonus scheme, Private Health and Dental care plus various other incentives.
Qualified candidates please send your cover letter and resume in MS Word format. Please visit our website at www.gala-net.eu for more details on GALA Networks Europe and our current vacancies.
**Candidates are asked to please also send example texts (e.g. announcements) or documents (e.g. event planning) of your previous work experience as a Community Manager or equivalent when applying**
Gala Networks Europe Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer